The Field Office will be open on Sea Days from 11:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00. If you want more information about programs or need assistance registering, please come visit us on Deck 5 at the reception desk!
Field Program Forms
- Dietary Preference Reporting Form
- Field Program Evaluation (participants)
- Report an Incident or Concern [for Field Programs and/or Independent Travel]
- Field Program Cancel Policy and Registration Deadlines
- Resources and upcoming TL opportunities are located on the Trip Liaison Webpage
**If you are unable to visit us at the Field Office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Contract and Consent of Agency/Non liability of Semester at Sea for “Shore Excursions”
In making arrangements for shore excursions, including Field Classes, Field Programs and/or transportation arrangements, the Carrier (Semester at Sea) acts only as an agent for others who provide such services as independent contractors, and all Participants accepting or using arrangements for such services provided by independent contractors shall be deemed to agree and consent that the Carrier shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any loss, death, injury or damage to person or property, delay, cancellation or disappointment, arising from or in connection with such services.